Footprint Underwriting DAC is a Managing General Agent regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
As a Managing General Agent (Insurance Broker) we perform a number of services on behalf of our:
- Insurer Partners;
- Insurance Broker Network;
- Policyholders; and,
- Third Party Claimants.
These services include, but are not limited to:
- Product development and statistical analysis;
- Product Distribution via Insurance Brokers;
- Underwriting and Policy Administration;
- Compliance Management; and,
- Claims Management - including claims administration, incident investigation, agreement of claims settlements and making claims payments.
In respect of the performance of the above services for Private Car Policies, Footprint receive a commission of not exceeding 12.5%.
Footprint Underwriting distribute Private Car Policies through a network of Insurance Brokers, approved through an application process. Your Insurance Broker in recognition of the services they perform receive a commission which is in addition to the above. Please contact your Insurance Broker for further details.